A few friends I know from DayOne have had family photo shoots with V&J Photography. After seeing all of them I wanted to have one too. All the pictures turn out great. I was lucky enough to bribe one friend into giving me the free photo session when she won a little contest they have every few months. (Thanks Suzy!)
We did a photo session focused on Caleb last year around this same time. I wasn't sure if I wanted to save the photo session until baby#2 comes along but am glad that we decided to do it now when Caleb is almost 19 months. I definitely would never have done a pregnancy photo shoot and reluctantly take belly shots. I am pretty sure this is going to be my last pregnancy so I also thought it would be nice to have some nice pictures done at this moment in time - family of 3 almost 4 or should I say family of 3.5?
Jamie and I get totally self conscious with posed pictures. Jamie would much rather be behind the camera then in front of it. But here it is...the link to the sneak peak of our photo session.
1 comment:
beautiful baby bump Aileen. Glad you guys had fun on your shoot.
Post a Comment