Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lucas - 2 weeks

First off I have to say there are no pictures. I have yet to find my camera that's packed away in a box.

Lucas had his 2 week appointment today. By 2 weeks I had hoped that he would be back at his birth weight. He exceeded my expectations and I was very happy. He also grew a half inch. I don't know what the percentiles are for that but am just very glad that he is growing. I guess he's getting enough milk which I'm always wondering about.

Stats:
8 lbs 4 oz
20 3/4 inches

3 comments:

k-dog studios said...

I'm thinking half an inch is a lot for two weeks. Yay, Lucas!

The GVZs said...

Find your camera! And yay for lots of milk!

meganastone said...

I need to see Lucas (and Caleb and you). He's probably a totally different baby!