| His small group teacher Sophia |
Friday, June 7, 2013
Pre-K Graduation
Caleb graduated from preschool. They walked into the courtyard as Pomp and Circumstances was playing in the background. They took their seats. The teachers said a few words. The kids sang a couple of songs and recited a poem. Then each kid's name was called and they received their diploma from their small group teacher. Caleb was in the second row on the opposite side of where I was standing but I could tell that he was barely singing the songs. We don't think he has any acting or performing arts theater in his future. When his named was called he walked through the gazebo like a penguin. After the ceremony there was cake. It was short and sweet. I didn't get choked up or anything (to my surprise). I was a bit annoyed at myself because I didn't have any foresight to ask Caleb if he knew where he was sitting so I could pick a better spot to watch. Oh well. Next up Kindergarten! I'm still in disbelief but I guess I have a couple of more months to get used to the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are growing up so fast!!
Post a Comment