Monday, July 8, 2013

Interview with a 5 year old

What I find funny about doing this year's question and answer is Caleb was the one who reminded me that we needed to sit down and do the questions. And as soon as the video camera was turned on he got shy and practically whispered the answers.



Here is some of the questions with my commentary.
What is your favorite toy? - It is most definitely not train. He doesn't play with them anymore. If I had to guess it would be the iPad.
What is your favorite song? - Rapunzel. It's actually the song "When Will My Life Begin" from the movie Tangled. We got a Tangled CD as a party favor last month and the boys are currently OBSESSED with it and make me play the CD all the time. Lucas can sing along to "I See the Light"
What is your favorite show? - Bubble Guppies
What is your favorite thing to do? - I love how he had the same answer 3 years in a row :)
This year I added one new question: What do you want to be when you grow up? - A firefighter

No comments: