Caleb turned eleven months old yesterday... On the plane ride home yesterday I snapped a picture of him with my phone and then looked back through the pics I took of him. Holy smokes... he has CHANGED. When he was a newborn his eyes used to be more slanted but seem to have grown rounder. I used to joke that his hairline is receding but now it's grown so long that I admit he should get haircut. He still is long and lean and is possibly over 20 pounds. He's become a more picky eater. If he doesn't like something he will spit it out and/or throw it on the floor. He still loves cheese, bread, and blueberries. He can sign "milk" but only does it when he sees his bottle. He has all kinds of funny expressions. He likes to roughhouse and constantly beats me up but can also be very snuggly. I love it when he crawls up to me, puts his arms around me and gives me a hug. It's simply precious!
Newborn Caleb (5 days old!)

2 months

5 months

9 months

11 months
1 comment:
In that last picture he is a full on toddler!
Post a Comment