Monday, June 22, 2009

First Haircut

Both Jamie and I are blessed with a full head of hair so there was no doubt in our minds that Caleb would have a lot of hair too. We get a lot of comments about the amount of hair Caleb has from strangers and friends.

I was really hesitant about giving Caleb a haircut. I knew I didn't want to do it because I had a hard enough time trying to cut his fingernails for the first time. The thought of sharp scissors near his eyes and ears made me nervous even if he were to stay still! I also wanted to wait until he was at least a year to have his first haircut. I have no idea why but I just did.

Jamie has been wanting to get his haircut for a while now and I finally agreed. It just so happens that Caleb's nanny is going to beauty school to be a hair stylist. I asked her to bring her shears today to give him a haircut.

Before (In this pic I think he looks like my younger sister when she was a baby)


After


One lock of hair... and that was taken from the side of his head!

4 comments:

Winnie said...

His hair looks darker too! did you dye it? :)

nice cute haircut!!!

joyce said...

he looks so handsome!! and he really does have a thick head of hair!!

The GVZs said...

What a big kid he is! I am not sure I am ready for that. :)

Isabelle Nicolas Bäck said...

Love the new do :)