So I took a baby sign language class a little while ago and learned a bunch of signs but the ones I am most consistent with are 'milk', 'more', and 'eat/food'. I'd like to believe that Caleb is able to sign 'milk' and 'more' but you be judge...
On a different note... Caleb *LOVED* the salmon I gave him for dinner. He is a messy eater (he is his father's son after all!) but hopefully he'll learn to be neater. By dinnertime I don't care how messy he gets since bath time is immediately after dinner.
4 comments:
He is, without question, signing milk. That's very cool. I am glad to see that Caleb bangs himself in the head too. Norah does it when she's tired and I was starting to wonder about her... :)
I agree...that was milk. Go Caleb! Poor Ruby and Norah. They would be able to sign if Janet and I didn't drop the class that we made you take =)
omg, that is so funny, i think rhys and caleb are related. twins, maybe! rhys claps when i say "more" too!! and he used to sign "milk" when i was feeding him solids (usually after i've just given him a bottle), which really confused me. LOL...and rhys slaps his head just like caleb! i swear watching that video was like watching rhys eat!!!
I definitely saw "more" as well.
The thing that made me chuckle most was the slapping the head thing - that's what C did last week after Michael slapped his head and said "Duh!" - so she slapped her head and said "duhhh" back!
Post a Comment