Monday, October 25, 2010

My Pretty Boy

While shopping at Whole Foods today, two different ladies commented that Lucas is pretty. One lady called him "she" and I corrected her. I told both of them that it wasn't the first time that Lucas was mistaken for a girl or the first time someone has said he's a pretty boy.

btw...Lucas was wearing blue pants, a white collard onesie, blue/white socks, and brown shoes. Not a hint of pink so I don't really understand how anyone could mistake him for a girl but whatever. I think it's kind of funny. Since I'm not going to have a girl having a pretty boy is as close as I'm going to get :)

2 comments:

joyce said...

one time at the mall an old lady was gushing over R and saying he was too pretty to be a boy. i didn't know how to react, so i just kinda smiled and said "well, he's definitely a boy." :P but i got that a few times with him when he was younger. i don't see it at all, he is all boy when i look at him!!

The GVZs said...

Welcome to the club! Remember when someone said about Norah, 'he's so pretty he could almost be a girl??'