I am a Giants fan. Jamie grew up in LA which means he's a Dodgers fan. We went to a Giants vs Dodgers spring training game and Caleb wore a Dodger hat and Giants onesie. Jamie will always be a Dodgers fan. But it makes me happy to say he has totally been into watching and cheering for the Giants in the playoffs. When the Giants won the pennant I (like hundreds of others) updated my Facebook status. And this was Jamie's comment:
"and I'm a Dodger fan. Damn these likable Giants! I think I even said Caleb should stay up since he'll be a Giant fan. if you told me a year ago that I would soon accept, even encourage him to be a Giant fan, I would have politely walked away to find a quiet tree to sit under and weep."
1 comment:
My FAVORITE picture of the boys so far!
Post a Comment