We spent Lucas' 9 month birthday going to the pediatrician for his well baby appointment.
Stats:
18 lbs 4 oz - 20%
28.5 inches - 70%
head circumference 44.5cm - 25%
So Lucas' weight percentile has gone down since his last appointment. The doctor said it probably is because he's crawling and standing but I should try to add olive oil or butter to his diet. Lucky guy!
After his appointment I thought it would be nice to go out to lunch. What a mistake. After I ordered my food, I tried feeding him. He took a few bites of the spinach, peas, pear food that I brought. I don't think he likes the high chair much. When my food finally arrived, he was interested in my food so I started giving him the rice. I also gave him this pickled veggie that the restaurant gives with every meal. I'm not even sure what the veggie was (if it was even a veggie at all!) but he started sucking on it like it was a pacifier. I had to take it out of his mouth because I didn't want him to swallow it whole. He protested loudly and so I had to keep giving him more rice. I pretty much shoveled my lunch down and left.
It's so hard to get him to be still to take a picture so instead I got out the video camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment