On New Year's Day, Lucas was given some mini penne pasta. He ate it right up. Yesterday, I cooked some ground chicken and pureed it just a bit just to make the pieces smaller. I mixed it with sweet potato. He ate it up and had a good time with that. Today at breakfast, I peeled half a pear and chopped it up in small pieces. I also tore up a mini waffle into 4 pieces. He chomped on it and I had to ask Caleb for another one. (Caleb didn't want to share at first so I asked, "Do you want to give one or two waffles to Lucas?" He replied, "one") At dinner, I gave him some rice and fish. He ate it up.
I guess you don't need any teeth to eat food. You think he's over the pureed stuff?
2 comments:
go lucas!
Yay! I am glad I am not in trouble for the mac and cheese. :)
Post a Comment