Monday, October 22, 2012

Lucas snapshot 2.5yo



My lil pumpkin

My baby is officially 2.5 years old. In a nutshell Lucas is independent, stubborn, and has a mind of his own. He loves his big brother and pretty much copies everything Caleb does. Since he's been a toddler bed and able to get in and out of bed so easily it's a battle at bedtime and naptime. He comes out of his room a hundred times before finally going to bed. Lately he's taken a liking to replying "One second" whenever we ask him to do something. He's still quick to throwing a tantrum but luckily can still be distracted. His tantrums have been less and I think it's because his vocabulary is growing. When I drop him off at preschool he gives me a kiss and says bye without a backward glance. And when I pick him up he is excited to see me and says that he misses me. He has no fear in the water and when his swim teacher tells him to swim to the island he lunges forward with no hesitation.

Random tidbits:
  1. His favorite tv shows are Team Umizoomi and Go Diego Go
  2. Loves to wear his Crocs and pajamas
  3. He calls clothes pajamas
  4. When he wakes up he opens his door and when he sees me he shouts "I wake up!"
  5. He still likes to suck down baby food pouches.
  6. He will try just about any food but if he doesn't like it he will spit it out and say "I not like it"
Every day Lucas says something that is either cute, funny or something that makes us shake our heads. He has a lot of spunk and we love him so much.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

Ah, Lucas. I miss you every single day!