These days I struggle to put Lucas down for a nap. He always insists that he's not tired and if I give up and let him stay awake inevitably he falls asleep on the couch later in the afternoon. I say to him constantly that "3 year olds still need to nap. When you're 4 years old you don't have to nap anymore."
Well he's on to me.
When I get frustrated that he's not listening I'll say "When are you going to start listening to me?" His response, "When I'm 4".
He's been potty trained since March but whenever he needs to go to the bathroom he runs to me doing the potty dance and says he needs to go potty but doesn't want to go to the bathroom by himself. When I say, "When will you go to the bathroom by yourself?" His response, "When I'm 4".
When he gets whiny I ask, "When are you going to stop whining?" His response, "When I'm 4".
I'm looking forward to his 4th birthday!
3 comments:
he's a smart one!
Ha! I love him.
that's hilarious! I was wondering how naps were going with him since he gave up the pacifier. A is refusing to nap and it's not pretty, lol. I've only recently been able to convince her to take a little nap again, hopefully it stays, cuz I'm not ready for her to stop napping!!
Post a Comment