Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Family Picture


Jamie and I rarely get a chance to take a family picture. We went to a wedding on Saturday and there was a big christmas tree in the hotel lobby. It was a perfect chance to take a family photo with a Christmas tree in the background and all of us dressed up.

Here's some fun pics from the Photobooth at the wedding. I kept looking at the screen instead of the camera which is why I'm looking down in most of the pics. I love the picture of Jamie looking at Caleb. It kinda looks like Caleb is trying to get away but he could be trying to get away from Jamie's beard.. even I do that sometimes :)

1 comment:

joyce said...

that is a GREAT family photo by the tree!! aileen, you look fantastic! and how did you get caleb to look at the camera everytime?!