Tuesday, December 1, 2009
the sausage bun in the oven is halfway done
20 weeks down....20 more weeks to go. I had an OB appointment today. Short and sweet. The results from my second blood test came out fine. There's a low risk of having a baby with Down's Syndrome. I was also able to get my H1N1 vaccine shot. Oh and I gained 5 pounds. Pregnancy is the only time that I'll EVER be happy to hear that I gained weight. The nurse was saying that my OB would say something if he ever thought I was gaining too much weight. He would remind me to get up and move around for exercise and to eat healthy. I said getting up and moving around is not a problem with an almost 17 month old son... It's the eating healthy that I'm having a hard time with this second pregnancy. Total opposite of the first pregnancy. Back then I ate organic vegetables and meat and actually tried to count how much protein I was getting per day. Some days I don't eat lunch until mid afternoon and I hate to admit it is fast food a lot of those times. An In&Out chocolate/vanilla shake has calcium... that's good for the baby right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You look amazing!
Post a Comment