Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scheduled Induction

So Caleb was a week late. We actually had a scheduled induction for July 7th and that morning my water broke. In retrospect I think I had gone into labor the day before.

This second time around, I thought hey maybe I'll be a little early. I had a doctor's appointment today and am not dilated. Must be nice and comfy there in my womb or something! What are the odds that both your kids are past the due date?

So they wanted to schedule an induction about a week past my due date. My doctor is on call at the hospital all day on Monday April 26th so that's the day I chose to be induced but I'm really hoping I'll go into labor on my own.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

I can't believe he will be here TOMORROW! (You know, on my birthday :)