Monday, July 12, 2010

Caleb - 2 year stats

Caleb had his 2 year pediatrician appointment today. Up until today, he was weighed in one of those bucket looking weighing scales. Today he stood on the scale. It seems silly even to mention this but it's just one of those things that reminds you that he's growing up.

He weighed 29 pounds (60%) and is 36.5 inches tall (93%).

Just today while I was getting him ready for bed, we had a conversation about something that I can't even remember (and it was only 2 hours ago!) but it made me think that he's such a little person now. He can be fiercely independent and at times insists on doing something himself. I was putting on a pair of pants on him once and he wanted to do it himself. It was taking a long time so I just did it but he got upset and whined until I gave in and pulled the pants back down. aahh the joys of the terrible twos!

2 comments:

k-dog studios said...

seriously...the drive to be independent is amazing amongst these little ones. C wanted to wipe her butt yesterday. To which I said, "Ok, fine, you do it!"

joyce said...

wow, he is so tall!! and yeah, i feel ya on the joys of the terrible twos...it just keeps getting better! :P