The kids and teachers Caleb spends time with on Tuesday and Thursdays.
I think this is a pretty cute picture. I wonder what the photographer's secret is to get a 2.5 year old to take a good picture. It even looks like he's sitting up straight!
Great picture! We can't get Kinders to sit still and smile like that.
The little girl next to C in the class picture went to Gymboree with us. Ruby loved her. He mom's name is Megan, she's a teacher and her grandma babysat her. Oh, and I think Ava plays with her too. Small world.
2 comments:
fantastic picture - he looks so happy.
Great picture! We can't get Kinders to sit still and smile like that.
The little girl next to C in the class picture went to Gymboree with us. Ruby loved her. He mom's name is Megan, she's a teacher and her grandma babysat her. Oh, and I think Ava plays with her too. Small world.
Post a Comment