For the past week or so, we've been playing up the idea of wearing underwear and saying bye bye to diapers. It was decided that today, Caleb would start wearing underwear when he's at home and a pull up when we go out. Last night at bedtime, I said, "tomorrow we'll wake up, go to the potty, put on underwear, and say bye bye to diapers" Caleb said, "Yes! Say bye bye to diapers and wear Thomas underwear"
This morning when Caleb woke up, I asked him if he wanted to go to the potty. He did but he did not actually go. When he got off the potty, he said he wanted to wear a diaper. I asked him, "Don't you want to wear underwear and say bye bye to diapers? He replied, "No" For the next half hour he was pantless and I kept asking if he wanted to wear underwear now. He kept replying no. I said, "Do you want to say bye bye to diapers and wear underwear" He replied, "No, want to say hello to diapers" and grabbed a diaper from the stack. Okaaay... guess we'll try another day.
1 comment:
don't give up hope aileen!! he'll let you know when he's ready, just be prepared for it when it happens!
Post a Comment