Today Caleb and I had a late lunch and afterward he wanted to go to the toy store to play with their train set. When we got there I asked if he needed to use the bathroom since I thought I caught him doing a little potty dance. He said no and I let it go. In hindsight I should've used my better judgement and taken him to the bathroom. I left him to play with the trains and was browsing through the store. Then I heard him calling, "Mommy... Mommy... MOMMY!!!" Then I saw him holding his crotch and the puddle forming on the floor. We went to the bathroom where I grabbed paper towels and some bathroom cleaner to clean up the mess. Caleb took off his underwear and pants and so I chose to take off his shirt and tell him to put it on like a skirt and I tied the long sleeves. I couldn't let him walk out the store wearing no underwear and pants, right?
I'm glad that we were close to home and didn't have any plans to be somewhere. This incident also taught me that I should have an extra pair of underwear and pants in my car.
1 comment:
OMG...i am so not prepared, but now you're making me think i should be! the shirt around his waist is brilliant tho!
Post a Comment