Thursday, August 9, 2012

Last Day at Children's Corner

February is when preschools around here start registering for the fall. It seems so early but whatever. We had wanted to continue on with Caleb's current preschool but wasn't sure we were going to get a spot for 3 or 5 days a week. We were only guaranteed the same amount as he is currently enrolled (Tues/Thurs). In the end we made a decision to switch preschools. He will start next week so today was his last day at CC.

For his last day I brought in a special snack of ice cream cones filled with vanilla yogurt topped with blueberries. I actually brought in the ingredients in the morning and had planned on returning for the morning snack time but wasn't able to at the last minute. During afternoon snack time I brought in fruit bars. I don't have any pictures of the snack food but I did manage to take one outside the gate. I can't believe how much he has grown since last year's picture!

Last day



No comments: