When I picked him up I asked one of the teachers if he asked about us after we had gone. She said no he was too busy playing. I asked him what he did at school and he said "I don't know." I asked did he like school and he said "yes." Thanks goodness.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Lucas' First Day of Preschool
Jamie and I decided to start Lucas in the two's program at the same preschool Caleb started at. We felt like he could benefit from some structure and socialization. It's only four hours a day for two days a week. When we got inside his classroom, he went straight towards the fire truck hats and put one on. He gave one to Jamie and me to put on as well. We thought he was doing well so we said our goodbyes and was almost out the door when I heard "Mommy!". I thought "uh oh" but he came over to us and just wanted another kiss goodbye.
When I picked him up I asked one of the teachers if he asked about us after we had gone. She said no he was too busy playing. I asked him what he did at school and he said "I don't know." I asked did he like school and he said "yes." Thanks goodness.
When I picked him up I asked one of the teachers if he asked about us after we had gone. She said no he was too busy playing. I asked him what he did at school and he said "I don't know." I asked did he like school and he said "yes." Thanks goodness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are soooo lucky!!! there is no way A is ready for pre-k, i know the second i tried to leave she would come running!
Post a Comment