Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Pajamas Done!

There were a couple of minor setbacks in finishing the Christmas pajamas. Jamie claimed that the pant legs on his pajamas were too wide and he wanted me to take them in. I asked my sewing instructor for help and she said to just cut off the side seam and re-sew. I also had to redo the waistline. When Jamie tried it on after the alterations he said it bunched up too much in the crotch area. (I guess I cut off too much at the waistline). So basically I had to reorder fabric and start over on his pajamas. (anyone interested in a pair of blue snowflake pajama pants?) Even though I got the fabric in early December I put off making the pajamas until yesterday and just finished.

Another thing that was sort of hard to find was plain white long sleeved shirts for the boys. I went to Kohl's and easily found one for me and Jamie but in the kids section no such luck. That's when I turned to trusty and reliable Amazon.

I'm very happy with my first set of family Christmas pajamas. It'll be fun to pick out new fabric each year. 


Christmas trees cut out ready to be Heat n Bonded on the shirts


Lucas' finished set

No comments: