My little guy has quite the personality. Here's a few funny Lucas stories:
I've caught him cleaning the floor with a wet wipe and when I ask "What are you doing?" He responds with "Go back to your office" hhmmmm suspicious behavior for sure!
Now I hate to admit this but on occasion I've been known to slam a door in anger. I'm not proud of it but hey it happens. Lucas was throwing a tantrum and kicking his bedroom door. I was trying to wait out the tantrum by sitting at the end of the hallway. At one point he opened it, saw me and slammed the door. Later (much much later) when he was calm, I said something like "you don't have to slam the door" to which he responded, "Sometimes you slam the door, Mommy" You can imagine the stunned, put in my place face I had.
He definitely has a sweet side. Lucas and I were at one of our regular lunch places and Lucas grabbed two chocolate milks out of the refrigerator saying one of them was for Caleb. I had to put it back since Caleb wasn't with us. So sweet of him to think of his brother.
He still loves to answer "When I'm 4" to questions like "When will I get to stop carrying you"
I've caught him cleaning the floor with a wet wipe and when I ask "What are you doing?" He responds with "Go back to your office" hhmmmm suspicious behavior for sure!
Now I hate to admit this but on occasion I've been known to slam a door in anger. I'm not proud of it but hey it happens. Lucas was throwing a tantrum and kicking his bedroom door. I was trying to wait out the tantrum by sitting at the end of the hallway. At one point he opened it, saw me and slammed the door. Later (much much later) when he was calm, I said something like "you don't have to slam the door" to which he responded, "Sometimes you slam the door, Mommy" You can imagine the stunned, put in my place face I had.
He definitely has a sweet side. Lucas and I were at one of our regular lunch places and Lucas grabbed two chocolate milks out of the refrigerator saying one of them was for Caleb. I had to put it back since Caleb wasn't with us. So sweet of him to think of his brother.
He still loves to answer "When I'm 4" to questions like "When will I get to stop carrying you"
![]() |
| This is what happens when he's quiet and I'm cleaning the kitchen |
![]() |
| Asked him what he was drawing and he said "My name" I think he tries to make a lowercase 'a' but the line gets written anywhere else but on the side of the circle. It's a start! |
I told him yesterday that he was officially 3.5 years old. Today when my mom asked him how old he was he proudly said "3.5!" I can't believe he's that old. He is full of spunk and energy. I feel like once a day I am shaking my head at the things that he does whether it's something funny he says, a smart response or his daredevil behavior. What else can I say about my 3.5 year old except I love him!



1 comment:
What a funny guy.
I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment