When she first started about 3 months ago, we would go answer the door, he would see her and suddenly cling to me. The nanny would pry him from my arms and go to the playroom and I would go to the office, close the door and work. Minutes later I would hear him laughing and playing. But it would be the same routine every morning she came.
I got worried that he didn't like her and/or they just weren't bonding.
These days, the doorbell rings and he runs to the door, sees the nanny and doesn't cry when she picks him up and goes to the playroom. Just a minute ago, I left the office door open as they were leaving for the park. I yelled out "bye Caleb, have fun" He runs back to the office door waves and says bye and runs out the door again smiling.
It was so cute. But now I have a complex... maybe he has more fun with the nanny than with me? In any case I think he's happy.
I have no pictures of Caleb and the nanny but thought I'd add a random picture of him anyways.
1 comment:
Most days Norah definitely likes Pam more than she likes us. When I come home she comes tearing up to me, but it is only to get my keys. :)
Post a Comment