Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Baby#2






Baby Breslow #2 is due April 20th! I've been asked if this was a planned pregnancy and I have to say yes and no. Yes, because we did start trying and no because it happened faster than we thought it would. Caleb and this baby will be 21 months apart. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and feel really good. My belly has already popped out and am already wearing maternity clothes. The big difference in my pregnancy this time around is I had really bad food aversions. I didn't want to eat, nothing seemed appetizing, and I spit out a lot of food. Thank goodness that phase has passed.


Since this isn't my first pregnancy I thought I didn't have to do belly shots but I was convinced otherwise. Here's how I look now

2 comments:

joyce said...

aileen you look so cute with your little baby bump!!! glad to hear you're feeling good...enjoy it!!

The GVZs said...

Aw, I am SO glad you are doing belly shots (I wasn't that brave, even the first time around). You look absolutely amazing.