Lucas can be a pretty demanding kid especially when it comes to food. He will eat just about anything. Sometimes when I put him in his high chair, he will point to the tray as if to say "I want my food here, right now". He's beginning to say a few words like ball, nana (ie banana), and I think he can say bye bye. He has no problems running off away from me. And it doesn't appear he has stranger danger because he immediately went in the pool with the swimming instructor. He's getting faster and faster at walking. He was an awesome napper until the day he turned 15 months and he suddenly is having a hard time going down for his morning nap. He is trying hard to feed himself with a fork or spoon but it's usually a giant mess so I don't let him do it often. He has the best laugh and I love tickling him just so I can hear it. It appears he is fearless if he was tall enough he would ride on a kiddie roller coaster. He does not like his stroller and being strapped in it for too long.
I could probably go on and on but to sum it up our baby Lucas is growing way toooo fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment