Friday, July 8, 2011

Caleb is 3!!!

Me: How old are you?
Caleb: THREE!


We took Caleb to Happy Hollow for his birthday. It was an easy trip down to San Jose, a pretty warm day and not crowded. He was into watching the roller coaster but not into going on it. (On the other hand, Lucas headed to the entrance and I had to chase him down.) It was still an enjoyable time but towards the end he got really whiny. I guess the park tired him out because he was falling asleep on the way home.





After his nap, we hung out at home. My sister and nieces came by for a pizza dinner and birthday cake. Caleb loved blowing out the candles on his cake**.


**Don't make fun of the awful looking cake. I consulted Chef Google and it seemed really simple. Unfortunately I didn't plan well and didn't have time to decorate it. But the good thing is, I asked Caleb what he thought it was and he responded with "TRAIN!" Given that he thinks that all things that are in a line is a train, I asked my niece and she agreed. Having Caleb think I made him a train cake is all that matters to me. 'A' for effort right?

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

HA. The cakes isn't that awful. Well. Maybe it is. :) But he clearly loves is, so that IS all that matters! Happy birthday, Caleb. Can't wait to celebrate with you.