I got this cool idea from the GVZs. Basically it's a list of questions to ask your child every year around their birthday.
I thought it would be easier to video the Q&A session rather than try to write everything down. (please excuse the renovation noise in the background)
Here is some of the questions with my commentary.
What is your favorite food? - I thought he would say Mac and Cheese or Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets.
What is your favorite toy? - Imagine my shock when he didn't immediately say train.
Who is your best friend? - I was curious to see if he would mention any of the kids from preschool. But I loved his response!
What is your favorite song? - 'Jumpin Josie' is from Music Together class.
What is your favorite TV show? - Ni Hao Kai Lan. Oh how I wished they made more episodes of this show. I think we've watched each episode a dozen times.
I was surprised at some of his answers and his willingness to be videotaped while I asked them all. He is becoming such a little person with his own thoughts and opinions. Having a 3 year old is fun.
2 comments:
That is such a better idea to videotape it. Grrr. Wish I had thought of that!!
(Love his best friend answer :)
this is an awesome idea...i'm totally stealing it from you!
Post a Comment