Sunday, July 8, 2012

Interview with a 4 year old

Like last year I sat Caleb down and asked him a set of questions. All the questions are the same. He had a couple of the same answers, some were different and some were surprising. I love this kid!


Here is some of the questions with my commentary.
Who is your best friend? - Willow is a girl from school. I was very surprised he didn't say one of the boys from school or maybe even Lucas.We think Caleb has a crush on this girl.
What is your favorite song? - I have never heard this "Railroad" song but it sounds like it's to the tune of "I've been working on the railroad...." but with different words.
What is your favorite thing to do? - I love how he had the same answer as last year :)

2 comments:

The GVZs said...

N just watched this with me and said, "who is WILLOW?" In disgust. Ha.

joyce said...

i watched last year's video too, and he seems so much bigger in just one little year!!! you have quite a sweet little boy there. :)